I wore my bayside shirt to the dog park today and this girl was like “like bayside the band?” And I’m like yeah…. And she’s like “you know the album sirens and condolences?” And I’m all of course then she says “the guy who wrote that album is this guys dad.” As she points to her dog. So I’m pretty sure I met a celebrities dog. Close enough for me!
This was the greatest moment last night.
- We went out to the Halloween Haunt event that I've worked for for 4 years. This is my first year not working it. We met a friend in line, but instead of making a big deal and cutting in front of everyone we waited patiently on the side. Many groups of people were telling us to go ahead of them, but we waited. As soon as we join our friends these 14 year old white suburban hipster kids with koolaid in there hair decide to speak up.
- Hipster 14yr olds: "CUTTERS! CUTTERS! CUUUUTTTERS!!"
- Me: "Excuse me? What?"
- Friends mom: "EXCUSE ME!?"
- Hipster 14yr olds: "What? huh? What?"
- Me: "That's what I thought."
- Then when we met up with our friend, whom was the supervisor of that maze we made sure to point out the "cutters".